Taunton, Somerset, England
- £ 17.0 - 19.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Aug 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
£17.00 to £19.00 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | Full or Part Time Hours | Days and/or Nights | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to join a leading Taunton nursing home on a full-time basis.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia care to older people from throughout the Taunton area in a home from home setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract with full or part time available, with flexible shifts on days and or nights
• Very competitive hourly pay rates of £17.00 per hour on day shifts and £19.00 per hour on nights
• Free uniforms, DBS check and on-site parking
• Ongoing training and development programmes and career progression opportunities within a large, national organisation
• A range of retail, travel and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
• Employee support schemes and wellbeing initiatives
• Refer a friend bonus schemes
• A workplace pension scheme and NMC registration fees will be covered after 12 months service
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should be:
• NMC Registered Adult/General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care or care home setting or have a keen interest in working in long-term adult social care
• Able to undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery in line with best practices of care
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, for further details please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Taunton, Somerset, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 43000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentNewton Abbot, Devon, England
Registered Home Manager | Elderly & Dementia Residential Care Location - Newto...