Occupational Health Advisor
Southampton, Hampshire, England
- £ 38000.0 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 25 Aug 2020
- 31 Dec 2020
Occupational Health Advisor – South Coast – FT or PT - £38k
Get the best of both worlds! Work from home with occasional site visits. Qualified OHA role working in Southampton and Bournemouth private hospitals.
We are working with a large OH Provider to source a qualified Occupational Health Advisor to work from home on a full-time or part time basis with occasional site visits to private hospitals in Southampton and Bournemouth.
The role is predominately working from home doing remote case management.
Main duties of the role include:
• Provide vaccines, health surveillance and medicals.
• Provide professional advice, support and guidance to the client and wider multidisciplinary team.
• Writing comprehensive and evidence-based reports.
• Maintain a flexible approach to the role according to professional and service needs.
• Work with a central admin team who will plan all work.
• Provide vaccine and immunisation programmes.
Requirements of the role:
• Postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health Degree or Diploma.
• Driving license.
• Experience with immunisation programmes.
• Case Management experience.
• Experience interpreting health surveillance and health screening results.
This is either a full-time or part time position.
Salary is up to £38,000 per annum plus benefits.
Please apply now if you are interested.
This job was posted to Occupational health in Southampton, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38000.0 Per yearFull time...PermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Occupational Health Advisor P/T or F/T, Home Based, £38K. Needs remote case management experience! Ref: OH366 HOME WORKING IS HERE!...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Occ Health Nurse role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety of new Nursing...