Theatre Recovery Nurse or ODP
Harlow, Essex, England
- £ 28000.0 - 34000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Aug 2020
- 11 Oct 2020
£28,000 - £34,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | RGN or ODP
A leading national provider of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit an RGN or ODP qualified Theatre Practitioner to work in Recovery at their hospital in Harlow.
Details of this Theatre Recovery Nurse or ODP vacancy and what is offered:
• 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive annual salary of up to £34000 per annum plus enhancements (equates up to NHS Band 6)
• Days only
• Contributory pension scheme
• Generous annual leave allowance
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• Free uniform and DBS
• Employee Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
• Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
• Hospital bonus / employee incentive scheme
In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, delivering consistently high-quality patient post-operative care along with participating in theatre on-call rotas.
What we are looking for in a Theatre Recovery Practitioner:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Able to demonstrate a high standard of recovery skills and clinical skills
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A flexible and positive attitude
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Applications are welcomed from applicants with a disability. We can make reasonable adjustments and offer support and advice in a v...