Staines, Surrey, England
- £ 17.0 - 19.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Aug 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
£17 - £19 p/h + Paid Breaks – Up to £47.4K/Band 6 Equivalent Rates | 48 Hours - Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home | RGN or RMN Considered
A leading Surrey care home currently requires an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The home is in the Staines area and offers elderly and dementia care in a modern, luxury setting where residents enjoy excellent standards of care and living.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 48 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Great pay rates in the region of £17 to £19 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals a salary of up to £47,420
• Ongoing clinical training, learning and development opportunities, plus support with NMC revalidation
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in managing and implementing resident care programmes and ensuring care is safe, effective and meeting the needs of residents. You will coordinate and lead HCAs in the delivery of personal care and will ensure clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally have previous experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Flexible to work some weekends
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.