Reading, Berkshire, England
- £ 27500.0 - 32000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Aug 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
£27,500 to £32,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 5/6) | 37.5 hours | Days Only | Excellent Staff Benefits | Training, Development and Progression
A private hospital in Reading currently has a vacancy for a Registered Adult Nurse to join their outpatients department.
Details of this RGN Outpatients Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week on day shifts only
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £27,500 to £32,000 depending on experience
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As RGN Outpatients Nurse, you will play a key role in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, managing a caseload of patients undergoing a diverse range of day case/minor procedures.
Candidates for this Outpatients Nurse post should be a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN with current and unrestricted NMC registration. The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
• At least 1 years’ post-registration experience in a surgical or theatre setting
• Good clinical skills and knowledge and able to plan and deliver high quality nursing care to a caseload of patients
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills and good IT skills
• Knowledge and understanding of both CQC requirements and Clinical Governance
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
• Willing to learn and develop new skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Reading, Berkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 39300.0 Per yearFull timePermanentMaidenhead, Berkshire, England
Registered Nurse Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire Position: Registered Nurse Care Categories: Alzheimer's & Dementia Service: Gener...
£ 41000.0 - 43000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentUxbridge, Greater London, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Uxbridge, London Salary: £41,000 to £43,000 pa, Full and Part Time roles a...