RGN Adult Nurse
Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 18.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 3 Aug 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
£18 p/h + Paid breaks – Circa £33.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | £1K Bonus & Benefits | Elderly Nursing Home - Good CQC
An RGN/Adult Nurse is required to work full-time days in a luxury Cotswolds nursing home, located in a small village near Chipping Norton.
The home is compliant with CQC requirements and offers elderly frail and disability nursing care packages in a country manor house setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Competitive hourly rates of £18 per hour, plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £33,700
• A welcome bonus of £1,000 on completion of probationary period
• A comprehensive induction plus ongoing learning, development and career progression opportunities in addition to support with NMC revalidation
• A company pension, free uniforms and staff reward and recognition programmes
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Confident managing care plans and medications
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0.0 - 19.0 Per hourFull timePermanentChipping Norton, Oxfordshire, England
Senior Staff Nurse-Chipping Norton-£19+ Paid BreaksService: Small serviceAmber Mace is delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Staf...