RGN Adult Nurse
Braintree, Essex, England
- £ 17.6 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Aug 2020
- 3 Oct 2020
£17.60 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £34.3K/Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A leading Braintree nursing home currently has a vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and has an excellent reputation for it’s high standards and for providing staff with extensive learning and development opportunities.
Details of this Registered Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, with days and/or nights available
• Very competitive pay rates of £17.60 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £34,320
• Paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction and extensive learning and development opportunities
As RGN Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally you will have previous experience in an elderly and dementia care setting, however newly qualified RGNs will be considered and can be supported through a comprehensive preceptorship programme
• You will be flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
• Demonstrate a passion for high quality care and for supporting vulnerable adults
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.