Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 17.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 3 Aug 2020
- 25 Sep 2020
£17 - £18 p/h – Up to £33.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | RGN or RMN Considered | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small elderly and dementia nursing home on the southern outskirts of Nottingham is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN to work as Night Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Great pay rates in the region of £17 to £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals a salary of up to £33,700
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Demonstrate previous experience working as a Nurse in the UK, ideally within the elderly care/adult social care sector
• Flexible to work night shifts over a 7 day rota
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.