General Surgery Theatre Lead – Nurse or ODP
Kettering, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 34000.0 - 41000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Aug 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
£34,000 - £41,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours – Days | RGN or ODP Considered | Great Benefits
A leading Kettering hospital currently requires an experienced RGN or ODP with a strong background in General Surgery work as Theatre Team Leader.
What the hospital is offering for the successful RGN/ODP Orthopaedic Theatre Team Leader:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A fantastic annual salary ranging from £34,000 to £41,000 plus enhancements where applicable, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
• Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
• Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans plus free on-site parking
• Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
As General Surgery Theatre Lead Nurse/ODP, you will play a key role in the delivery of a safe and efficient perioperative service in addition to supporting departmental management and service development.
Candidates for this RGN/ODP Theatre Lead post should be/have:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• At least 5 years post-registration experience in theatres, with extensive knowledge and experience in general surgery
• Have completed Surgical First Assist &/or Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualifications and willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
• Experienced in a senior practitioner or supervisory role in a theatre setting, with experience in problem solving and service development
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.