Part Time Registered Nurse
Devizes, Wiltshire, England
- £ 18.5 - 18.5 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Aug 2020
- 19 Dec 2020
£18.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | Part-Time Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Elderly & Dementia Home | Great Benefits
A leading Devizes nursing home currently has a vacancy for RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on part-time days.
The large, fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing and dementia care to older adults from throughout Wiltshire.
Details of the Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidates can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract to work part-time days
• Competitive rates of pay of £18.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A company pension plan
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development and free Nursing Times subscription
• NMC renewal fees paid and support with revalidation
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
In this RN role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Devizes, Wiltshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 19.2 - 20.1 Per hourFull timePermanentBristol, City of Bristol, England
Registered Nurse - "State-of-the-Art" Nursing Home - Bristol, South West - £19.20 per hour + paid breaks (enhanced: £20.10 per hour...
£ 60000.0 - 65000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSwindon, Wiltshire, England
Area Manager - £ 60 - £ 65 k - Residential & Nursing Home Aspiring to be an Area Manager ? Or an experienced Area Manager look...