Leicester, Leicestershire, England
- £ 16.0 - 17.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Aug 2020
- 29 Jan 2021
Work as Registered Nurse, for an award-winning residential, nursing & dementia private healthcare provider with a passion for excellence. You will be working within a high standard purpose-built Home in Leicester. Days and Nights available.
This beautiful 66 bedded home are looking for an experienced nurse who is dedicated to providing exceptional resident care. Ensuring residence are at the heart of everything you do!
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include
- You will lead, supervise, and train the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect.
- General nursing duties-wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing and more
- Responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping accurate records
- Having a great relationship with the Resident, their families and any other parties in contact with them including doctors and other medical professionals.
- You will be a Registered Nurse RGN or RMN, with a current PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care
- You will be well organised and able to work on your own initiative.
- The salary for a Registered Nurse £16.50 ph
- Paid Breaks
- Free Parking
- Paid DBS
- Assistance with revalidation
- Skilled training to help career development
- NMC Pin renewal
- Extra rewards for passing probation, attendance, ideas, employee of the month and more…
If you are a Registered Nurse, RGN or RMN, don't delay, click APPLY now for more information or call Siobhan at Leaders in Care on 0161 416 6379.