Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Aug 2020
- 31 Aug 2020
Spire Tunbridge Wells is a 40 bedded acute hospital situated in rural Kent, located within five miles of Royal Tunbridge Wells and on the boundaries of West Sussex. The hospital offers a range of services and facilities including two operating theatres, a sterile services department, a dedicated endoscopy suite, and a diagnostic and imaging department with an MRI and CT scanner. There are outpatient and physiotherapy departments providing services six days a week
Duties and responsibilities
You will be a Registered Nurse, ideally with experience in supervising teams and be used to working in teams with minimum supervision. You will have experience of working in an acute environment.
Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration. Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes and you will have Surgical experience, including wound management
Competence in phlebotomy and minor operations
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 3 years - Outpatients or Acute hospital experience
- Surgical experience, including wound management
- Competence in phlebotomy and minor operations
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Grace Little Applyor email Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 20 - 28 Per hourPart timeTemporaryCity of London, London, Greater London, England
For a role based in Whitechapel, London, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 Registered General Nurse to work for a...