Senior Paediatric Nurse Inpatient & Outpatient
Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 30000 - 33000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 31 Jul 2020
- 4 Sep 2020
We are seeking a committed and experienced senior Paediatric Nurse to join our client's busy Inpatient Ward and Outpatient department at their new-built state of the art facility based in Hatfield , Hertfordshire.
Hatfield is within easy access of the A1(M) and M25 motorway networks and mainline rail services to London.
Reporting to the Director of Clinical Services, with the support of a Paediatric Staff Nurse you will be responsible for care to patients and their families across all areas of the hospital including, outpatients, pre-assessment, day surgery and recovery.
The Hatfield site is the second hospital within this group; introducing the latest technology and design features, aimed at specifically enhancing the patients' experience and perception of the hospital's facilities.
The Hospital comprises;
- 18 en-suite rooms, 14 Day Care beds and a Critical Care Unit
- 10 Consulting rooms with 3 treatment suites including Endoscopy
- 3 Theatres
- Imaging Dept including CT & MRI suites
- A fully equipped Physiotherapy Department
Registered Paediatric Nurse with full NMC (part 8 or 15) registration.
Minimum of two years post-registration Hospital experience
Experienced in taking charge of the ward, and supervision of junior staff nurses and healthcare assistants.
Besides a competitive salary, shift allowances and a truly five-star working environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus 8 Bank holidays
- Contributory Pension (5%)
- Life assurance cover (3 times salary)
- Private Medical Insurance including spouse and family cover
- Free onsite parking
- Relocation package for candidates moving to the area
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit Apply
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.