Solihull, West Midlands, England
- £ 17 - 25 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 31 Jul 2020
- 21 Aug 2020
Staff Nurse required in Solihull, West Midlands, up to £17.00/hr, Days/Nights, Full & Part-time shifts available with £25.00 per hour offered as over time!
Telephone and Video interview available
Elderly, Dementia, General within a new purpose built service!
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Solihull, West Midlands. My client provides nursing services to elderly with dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Overtime pay at £25.00 per hour
- Excellent team environment
- Pension scheme provided
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.