Colchester, Essex, England
- £ 14.34 - 14.34 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 31 Jul 2020
- 30 Aug 2020
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!
Knowing that you're making a difference to people's lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
Elm Park is a 17 bedded Brain Injury Rehabilitation Unit in Ardleigh, Essex which specialises in the assessment, care and treatment of adult residents (18+ years) with an acquired brain injury.
We are currently looking for a dedicated and flexible candidate to work as part of a team providing 24-hour nursing care and rehabilitation for residents. You will required to work both days and nights in a reoccuring shift pattern.
We are recruiting for a bank nurse who is positive, has a flexible attiude and person centred ethos to ehance the rehabilltion of our patients. Our ideal candidate will have a valid NMC pin, be up to date with current practises and they are also able to show strong leadership qualities.
You will be;
- Providing a high standard of care to people with an acquired brain injury
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise the individual rehabilitation programmes in place
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice,
- Developing, implementing and evaluating clinical care plans
- At a more senior level, you'll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team.
As one of the UK's leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across our network of hospitals, residential care homes, education facilities and supported living services, we are making a real and lasting difference to the lives of the people we support.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.