Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 15.5 - 15.5 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 31 Jul 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
£15.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 5) | Days or Nights | 24 hours per week | Good CQC | Paid Breaks
A well established care home in Barnsley is currently recruiting for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
This CQC compliant home provides exceptional standards of care to its elderly residents and supports those with dementia and mental health conditions.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 24 hours per week
• Days or Nights
• A great rate of pay offered at £15.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 5)
• Paid Breaks
• A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• Ongoing training and development opportunities in addition to a very thorough induction
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Confident managing care plans and medications
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.