Waterlooville, Hampshire, England
- £ 17 - 19 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 31 Jul 2020
- 28 Aug 2020
We are looking for a passionate Clinical Lead to work Nights in an independently owned care home in Waterlooville
The home is a 25-bed service which provides a 'home from home' environment caring for elderly residents with general nursing and dementia care needs. It has been rated as 'Good' by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). This home has an excellent staff turnover with most staff having over 5 years' service.
For the role of a Clinical Lead, you will be tasked with delivering and implementing exceptional care for residents with nursing needs. You will have the ability to work autonomously and effectively promote health and wellbeing within the service.
Criteria for Clinical Lead:
- Hold an active NMC PIN
- An interest in nursing within a person-centric environment where you will have the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with your residents
- A passion for working within the highly rewarding elderly care sector, with Dementia experience preferable
Benefit package for a Clinical Lead includes:
- Excellent salary of up to £17-19 p/h including paid breaks and handover
- Flexible shift patterns available
- Above average clinical and care staffing levels meaning support is always on hand
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing career development training - Award winner for Learning & Development
If you are a Clinical Lead with a passion for delivering quality care to the elderly and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined to work at this service, please either click APPLY or call Kaysi on Applyfor further information.