Staff Nurse - Weston Super Mare - £18ph + Paid Breaks
Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, England
- £ 0 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 31 Jul 2020
- 28 Aug 2020
Salary: £18 p/h + paid breaks!
Hours: Day shifts 36 hours
Are you a nurse looking for a new challenge in a role that offers excellent career development opportunities? Do you want to work for a company that truly care about and support their staff? If you answered yes' to the above questions, please read on…
Holly at Amber Mace is currently working alongside a fantastic nursing home, who are looking for a Night Nurse to work within their small home based in Weston-super-Mare. They have a reputation of providing the very highest quality of care.
The home provides nursing care to the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia and disabilities. They take a person centred approach to ensure that all the needs and wishes of residents are taken into account and catered for at all times and they have a real focus on the person rather than their condition.
• Delivering excellent, person-centred care at all times
• Compliance to CQC standards
• To take responsibility for the safeguarding of adults
• To be responsible for quality nursing assessment and care
• Create and maintain care plans
• Administer medication
• Hold a current Nurse PIN (RGN/RMN)
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
To be put forward for this exciting role please do not hesitate in calling Holly at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply