Deal, Kent, England
- £ 17.50 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 31 Jul 2020
- 31 Aug 2020
Up to £17.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent & Negotiable DoE | Full or Part Time Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading Kent nursing home currently has vacancies for RGN, RMN and RNLD Registered Nurses to join their team.
The fully CQC compliant home is in the Deal area and offers elderly and dementia nursing care.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse will receive:
• Full or part time contracts to work flexible day shifts
• Competitive hourly rates up to £17.50 (equates to NHS band 6) and negotiable depending on experience
• Excellent training and ongoing development
• Management development opportunities
• Career progression and support with re-validation
• Free uniform, DBS check and onsite parking
• Workplace pension
• 5.6 weeks annual leave (pro rata for part time hours)
• Applicants who require Tier 2 Sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered
As Staff Nurse you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.