Durham, Durham, England
- £ 30326.40 - 35380.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 31 Jul 2020
- 28 Aug 2020
We are looking for an experienced or newly qualified Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) to join a state-of-the-art Mental Health hospital based in County Durham.
You will be joining a nationally recognised, market leading company who have won awards for their high standard of patient care and staff development. With strong community links in the surrounding catchment area and having recently been awarded a "Good" status by the CQC, this fully compliant service provides rehabilitation pathways for female service users where you will be responsible for providing excellent standards of care and therapy.
Criteria for this Registered Nurse role include:
- Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with a current NMC PIN
- Preceptorship positions available for newly qualified Nurses
- Ability to effectively lead and deputise in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient centred care in a rehabilitation environment
- Background within inpatient services or community outreach
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983
Key benefits for this Registered Nurse role include:
- Attractive salary up to £35,380 per annum based on 42 hours per week
- Flexibility to work part time or full time hours, with days or nights only available
- Working for an award winning provider within Mental Health and Learning Disability care
- Free uniform provided
- 33 days holiday
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (Over 800 retailers)
- Free onsite parking
- Paid birthday and anniversary leave
If you are a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with a passion for providing exceptional care within your setting and you have the required experience to apply for this role, please click APPLY or contact Sam on Apply.
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Durham, Durham, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27785.7 - 28927 Per yearFull timePermanentDurham, Durham, England
Staff Nurse - Mental Health rehab Hospital Location: DarlingtonSalary: £27,785.70 - £28,927 per annum (£14.24 - ...