RGN/RMN Staff Nurse
Trowbridge, Wiltshire, England
- £ 15.71 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 31 Jul 2020
- 31 Aug 2020
£15.71 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent Rates | £1K Welcome Bonus & Great Benefits | Full or Part-Time – Internal Rotation | Nursing Home – Good CQC | NQ Considered
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Trowbridge area is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Flexible shifts on an internal rotation, with full or part-time contracts available
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £15.71 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A welcome/joining bonus of £1,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
• A company pension scheme and indemnity insurance
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
In this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse role your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will both be considered
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.