Eastleigh, Hampshire, England
- £ 18.50 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 31 Jul 2020
- 31 Aug 2020
£18.50 p/h/Band 6 Equivalent| RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Full or Part-Time Days | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home
A 40+ bedded nursing home in the Eastleigh area currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse.
The home offers elderly and dementia care and is owned and operated by one of the UK’s leading health and social care groups.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Up to 33 hours per week on a permanent basis (part time hours available)
• Flexible day shifts, covering a 7 day rota
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £18.50 (NHS Band 6)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Eastleigh, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 36000 - 41000 Per yearFull timePermanentWinchfield, Hook, Hampshire, England
Deputy Manager ( RMN / RNLD ) - Female Locked Rehab Ward - £40,000 p/a + £5,000 welcome bonus Location: Hook, Hampshir...