RGN Clinical Lead Nurse
Sutton, Greater London, England
- £ 21.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 31 Jul 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
£21 p/h – Circa £43.6K/Band 7 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Days | 50/50 Clinical/Supernumerary | Experience Essential
An experienced RGN with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead Nurse in a leading Sutton nursing home.
The 40 bedded home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a modern yet homely environment.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• 40 hours per week on flexible day shifts, which will include some weekends
• A great pay rate of £21 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £43,680
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a modern home
• Your time will be split equally between clinical and supernumerary duties
As Clinical Lead RGN, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role within a UK care home or elderly and dementia care setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.