Worksop, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 16.10 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 31 Jul 2020
- 31 Aug 2020
£16.10 p/h – Circa £30.1K p/a/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | RGN, RMN or RNLD Considered | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small private nursing home on the outskirts of Worksop is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses to join their clinical team on full-time nights.
The home offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care and after the most recent inspection the home received “good” quality grades in all areas of inspection.
Details of this Night RGN/RMN/RNLD role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week
• Flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Great pay rates of £16.10 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £30,140
As Registered Nurse, you will coordinate care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure all clinical documentation is kept up to date in line with CQC essential standards. You will play a key role in ensuring high standards of care are maintained and will lead a team of carers on shift.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some experience in a UK nursing home or have a keen interest in working in elderly care
• Flexible to work night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Confident managing care and able to independently manage and administer medications
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.