Clinical Lead / Senior RGN - Immediate start
- £ 0 - 21 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 31 Jul 2020
- 28 Aug 2020
Clinical Lead / Senior RGN - £21 p/h Surrey Immediate start available!
Hours 40 p/w - over half Supernumerary
I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Nurse (RGN/RMN) looking to take the next step in their career.
A Clinical Lead position has recently become available at an elderly nursing home in Surrey.
As Clinical Lead, you will be an authoritative and knowledgeable presence in the home. If this sounds like the role for you, then please do not hesitate to give Hayley at Amber Mace a call on Applyin order to discuss the role.
Role Requirements of Clinical Lead:
• To lead/ support a team of clinical and support staff
• To oversee care plans
• Assist with training of new staff
• Support the management team in the day to day running of the home
• Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
• Maintaining the safe custody, administration and storage of medication
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient/resident engagement
Qualification/Skill Requirements of Clinical Lead
• Valid PIN number
• Strong clinical background, ideally in a similar setting
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• Leadership skills
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of CQC standards.
For further information or to apply, please contact Hayley on Applyor send an up to date CV to Apply.
This role would be suitable for: Senior Nurse, Senior RGN/RMN, Head of Care, Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead, Unit Manager, Unit Lead, and Team Leader.