Registered Nurse - Ophthalmology
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 31 Jul 2020
- 29 Aug 2020
Spire Little Aston is looking for a registered nurse with an interest in Ophthalmology to join their team on a full time basis.
Spire Little Aston Hospital is a leading private hospital in the Midlands, offering comprehensive hospital care to patients from Birmingham and the surrounding areas of the West Midlands and Staffordshire. The hospital has an exceptional reputation within a variety of specialties including Orthopaedics, Sports & Exercise Medicine, Cosmetics, Ophthalmic, Gynaecology, General Surgery & Physiotherapy.
Duties and responsibilities
Working within a highly supportive team you will provide care to patients with all types of conditions in Ophthalmology. You will be provided with full training in this and will treat your own caseload of patients and make your own decisions as part of a wider team. You will also work alongside the consultants at the hospital providing exemplary care.
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Be a qualified nurse - happy to accept applications from 2020 graduates
- Ideally have experience in Ophthalmology or a keen interest in this area
- You will have excellent communication, organisation and provide the best quality of patient care.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 2 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please email Rebecca O'Neill on Rebecca.o' Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentLeicester, Leicestershire, England
Registered Senior Staff Nurse - Mental Health Rehabilitation We are looking for qualified Mental Health Nurses ( we will also cons...