Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN )
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 29000 - 38900 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jul 2020
- 29 Aug 2020
- Service Type: Specialist Care Home for adults with mental health, complex dementia and challenging behaviour
- Salary: £17.00 per hour ( £29,172 - £38,896 per annum ) - negotiable depending on your experience
- Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 22, 33, 38.5 or 44 hours per week)
- Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
- *Rated Good by CQC*
Service Details: The Care Home is a 59-bedded home split across four units. They have one male-only unit providing long-term care and support for men who require a single-sex environment, perhaps due to disinhibition or challenging behaviour. The other three units provide specialist support for men and women with a range of complex needs.
The home cares for complex conditions including:
- Mental health
- Complex dementia
- Challenging behaviour
They are rated 9.1/10 on Apply and have several fantastic reviews left by services users and relatives of services users. Below is a recent example of a review left by a relative of a service user:
"We were impressed from the start by the care and support my husband received. We felt confident to leave him in the home and could sleep at night. The surroundings were clean, cheerful and comfortable since the refurb. The care and support remain exemplary but the standard of the home furnishings is "hotel" quality. We particularly appreciate separate lounges. My husband is very settled."
Preceptorship nurses: In the case of newly qualified / preceptorship nurses, the care home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where nurses can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. Nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the Care Home. There are no limits to training and development as the Care Home will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
• Comprehensive induction programme
• On-going training and development
• A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
• Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
• Good CQC rating
• 28 days annual leave
• Company pension scheme
• Free uniform
• Free car parking
• Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
• Paid enhanced DBS check
• RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
• Childcare vouchers
• Retail and leisure discounts
• Holiday discounts
• 2 for 1 cinema tickets
• Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
• Free financial advice and assistance
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on Applyor email a copy of your CV to Apply
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29182 Per yearFull timePermanentDewsbury, West Yorkshire, England
Staff Nurse - Mental Health and specialist Dementia Hospital / rehab Location: Dewsbury, West YorkshireSalary: £29,182 per a...