Staff Nurse - Nursing Home Amazing Benefits!!
Watford, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 31000 - 41300 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jul 2020
- 29 Aug 2020
- Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Convalescence, palliative, and respite care
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Negotiable Salary: Up to £18.50 (£34,600 - £46,100) negotiable depending on experience + Paid Breaks
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated Registered nurse either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Watford, Hertfordshire The home sits well placed in a quiet residential area of town - close to the centre of Watford. This means residents have peace and quiet at all times but are also well-connected to the town centre when they want to get out and about. The home welcomes nursing, residential stays, convalescence, palliative, and respite care. It can also provide care for people living with Huntington's.
Staff: All staff provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible. Staff get to know each resident personally, to make sure they get the balance between support and independence just right. This provides peace of mind for families and a safe and comfortable home for residents.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances, shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually in line or higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £46,100!!!
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *120 per year
- Free DBS
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Watford, Hertfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28300 - 37700 Per yearFull timePermanentHenley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Henley-on-Thames, OxfordshireCare Categories: Nursing and Palliative C...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Applications are welcomed from applicants with a disability. We can make reasonable adjustments and offer support and advice in a v...
£ 29900 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentWoking, Surrey, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Woking, SurreyCare Categories: Nursing Dementia and Physically Disable...