Nurse - Full time, part time & bank
Portsmouth, Hampshire, England
- £ 17.50 - 22.50 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jul 2020
- 30 Aug 2020
TRC is one of Britain's leading bank nurse providers; with over 10 years’ experience, we have established relationships locally and nationally. Meaning we can offer you exclusive opportunities in nursing, residential, respite, palliative care, and domiciliary care. Become a Keyworker and make a difference !!!!
What we can offer you
• Excellent, market-leading hourly rate
• Clear advice and guidance
• Opportunities on a local and national basis with some of the leading care providers
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• A qualified RGN/RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC pin number or a Student Nurse (qualified outside of the EU) with a letter from the NMC confirming their eligibility to sit the OSCE exam.
• Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
• Up-to-date knowledge in the area of practice.
• Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
• Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
• Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
• Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
• Flexible to work shifts.
Duties of this role include:
• To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
• Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
• As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors. Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised patient care.
• Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care, with reference to Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) standards for records and record keeping.
• Conduct yourself professionally within the standard and framework provided by the NMC Codes of professional Conduct and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
• Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
• To accept CPA responsibility for an allocated caseload of patients
• To plan and implement nursing care of individual patients paying particular attention to areas of nursing risk management
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 24 hours.