Hospital Compliance Manager
Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
- £ 50000 - 60000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Newly qualified
- 30 Jul 2020
- 27 Aug 2020
- 37.5 hours per week
- Private Hospital offering services to children and young people with mental health needs a tranquil environment where can recuperate and recover.
- Care categories include; eating disorders, bipolar disorder.
- Beautiful setting with extensive gardens
- Leading company in CAMHS
- Modern facility in beautiful setting
- Chair the innocent review and the local governance meetings.
- Lead and continually improve quality across the hospital.
- Undertake clinical and non-clinical investigating as required.
- Lead compliance with all external and corporate quality agendas and regulators for leading and advancing clinical nursing practise in the hospital.
- Experience in Quality, Governance and Managerial Leadership.
- Provide specialist advice, guidance and support to the hospital director.
- Be an ambassador for the service.
- Comply with the Mental Health Act.
- developing and delivering the highest quality to patients and their families.
- Opportunity to increase salary through training and development
- A thorough induction programme
- NMC annual payment - every year
- A range of staff discounts
- DBS check - cost covered
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Recognition schemes
- Free parking
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Myles on Apply. Myles will be able to assist you in any questions you may have.
Avon Search is always seeking RGNs, RMNs and RNLDs across the UK. If you are currently seeking a new post then please feel free to get in touch or send us your CV and we will commit to finding your Ideal Position.