Bedford, Bedfordshire, England
- £ 16.5 - 16.5 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jul 2020
- 28 Nov 2020
£16.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time | Days or Nights | Great Benefits | £2K Bonus | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A small, private nursing home in Bedford currently has vacancies for RGN or RMN Registered Nurses to join their team on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by a leading national healthcare provider and provides elderly and dementia nursing care packages.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Full or part time hours available on a permanent contract
• Day or night shifts
• Competitive rates of pay of £16.50 per hour
• £2000 welcome bonus
• Specialist dementia training
• Continued professional development
• Childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership
• Cashback rewards
In this Staff Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.