Guildford, Surrey, England
- £ 18.50 - 19.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jul 2020
- 30 Aug 2020
£18.50 to £19.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | Full Time | Nights | Elderly and Dementia Care | Good CQC Rating |
A large, award winning nursing home in Guildford currently has a vacancy for a Registered General Nurse to join their clinical team on nights only.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Full time, permanent contract
• Night shifts
• Competitive rates of pay of £18.50 to £19.00 per hour
• Paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction and training and development
In this Night Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.