Nurse Manager - Market Lavington - £55k
Market Lavington, Devizes, Wiltshire, England
- £ 0 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 30 Jul 2020
- 27 Aug 2020
Location: Market Lavington
Hours: 40 hours p/w
Are you an experienced Nurse Manager looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for a new opportunity in the healthcare sector and to work for a well-renowned care provider that offers excellent benefits?
Holly at Amber Mace is currently recruiting for and determined and dedicated Nurse Manager who has at least two years' experience in a Nursing home.
This company is a brilliant organisation, who pride themselves not only on the high-end care they provide to all of their residents, but also the amount of opportunity and reward they offer to their well respected staff members.
• Overall management of the home
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
To be eligible for this fantastic Home Manager opportunity all we need is a candidate who:
• Nurse qualified is preferred but not essential
• Previously managed a Nursing home
• A strong leader with excellent communication skills
• Has a strong understanding of CQC legislation
Call Holly at Amber Mace now on Applyor email Apply for more details on this brilliant opportunity!