Occupational Health Advisor - Home Based
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 38000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 30 Jul 2020
- 31 Dec 2020
HOME WORKING IS HERE! Opportunity for qualified OH Advisors with remote case management experience.
We are working with an OH Provider to source Remote Case Managers, for full time or part-time, home-based roles.
Duties & Key Responsibilities:
• To provide expert, evidence-based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice.
• Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports.
• Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH.
• To provide clinical supervision and support other team members, where less experienced.
• Case Management and provision of OH advice.
• NMC registration on Part 3.
• Remote Case Management experience, including phone-based assessments and written reports.
• Post graduate qualification in Occupational Health.
Salary up to £38,000 per annum.
This role is working full time, Monday to Friday. 4 days may be considered. You must have a stable home internet connection for this role.
Please apply now if you are interested.
This job was posted to Occupational health in Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentWarwick, Warwickshire, England
Occupational Health Advisor - Part time - Permanent - Midlands I am looking for experienced Occupational Health Advisors, with a Re...