Endoscopy Team Leader
Southport, Merseyside, England
- £ 34000 - 39000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 30 Jul 2020
- 30 Aug 2020
£34,000 to £39,000 per annum + Enhancements (equates to NHS Band 6/7) | 37.5 hours | Days | Great Staff Benefits |
A leading Southport hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced Adult Nurse/RGN or ODP to work as Endoscopy Team Leader.
Details of this Endoscopy Team Leader RGN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of £34,000 to £39,000 depending on experience plus enhancements
• 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays which increases with length of service
• You can buy and sell annual leave
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• A private pension scheme, private healthcare and life assurance
As Endoscopy Team Leader duties will involve coordinating and undertaking the planning and delivery of patient care, promoting best practices in all areas of your duties. You will effectively manage staff, resources and budgets and will undertake the management and organisation of care provision in the department. You will support the Theatre Manager both clinically and managerially.
Applicants for this Endoscopy Team Leader post should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Experience with JAG accreditation and quality standards, ideally with previous experience of leading an endoscopy department to full JAG accreditation
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory post
• Experienced in gastroenterology
• Have a recognised Endoscopy qualification
• Strong communication skills
• Good decision maker and use your own initiative
• Have a positive attitude
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.