Clinical Lead – Nottingham - £45k
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 0 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 30 Jul 2020
- 27 Aug 2020
Clinical Lead Nottingham - £45k
Salary: Up to £45K
Specialisms: Dementia, Old Age
Permanent Full time
This is an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Lead to work for a well-respected care home in Nottingham. This is a unique opportunity to join the service as they open up a specialist nursing facility that will provide around the clock medical care for the elderly. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a care provider, that pride themselves on maintaining strong relationships and have a pioneering approach to care.
My client requires an experienced Clinical Lead who has the ability to strengthen quality and leadership. You will be providing clinical support, direction and training, where required, across the home. Therefore, strong clinical skills and knowledge are essential. In return, my client will offer you a competitive salary and all training and support you require.
The role is based in Nottingham at a medium sized care home earning up to £45K plus an excellent benefits package. This is a versatile role where you will utilise your nursing experience as well as encompassing your leadership and managerial skills.
• To actively participate with the multidisciplinary team in formulating care plans and utilising appropriate assessments
• Administering drugs and checking preparations in accordance with company policy and procedures and NMC guidelines
• Providing assistance and clinical leadership in the induction/development and supervision of new and junior staff
• Regularly reviewing risk factors and working in conjunction with other health professionals to modify care plans as appropriate
• Liaising effectively with all actively involved in the care process, including carers, nurses and relatives, aspiring to provide an effective, seamless and integrated service to patients/residents
• A Registered Nurse with current NMC registration
• Able to maintain professional standards of practice at all times
• Flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
• Able to motivate, lead and supervise a team
• Person centred, showing empathy with a desire to make a difference
• Professional in your approach to customer care
• Motivated with the desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
• Able to provide demonstrable experience of working in elderly care
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and have a confident CAN DO' approach in all you do, please contact Abbie at Amber Mace on Applyor email your CV to Apply
This role would be suitable for Unit Manager, Ward Manager, Clinical Lead, Head of Care (nursing), Deputy Manager or Clinical Manager.