Senior Staff Nurse
Keighley, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 17.5 - 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 30 Jul 2020
- 3 Dec 2020
£17.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks and Paid Handover | 36 hours | Days and/or Nights
An RGN or RMN qualified Senior Staff Nurse is required to join a small, privately owned, mental health rehab service in the Keighley area.
Details of the Senior Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day and/or night shifts
• A competitive pay rate offered at £17.50 per hour
• Paid breaks and paid handover
• A great working environment with a supportive team
As Senior Staff Nurse, you will lead shifts and coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
What our client is looking for in a Senior Nurse:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
• Confident supervising and supporting team members and leading shifts
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.