Clinical Lead Nurse
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 17.5 - 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 30 Jul 2020
- 6 Dec 2020
£17.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 44 hours | Days | Great Staff Benefits | “Good” CQC Rating |
An experienced RGN or RMN qualified Nurse with a background in long-term adult care is required to work as Clinical Lead Nurse in a 60+ bedded Mansfield nursing home.
The home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest healthcare providers and caters to older adults living with dementia, disabilities and associated nursing care needs.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN post and what our client is offering:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts
• Competitive salary of £17.50 per hour
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a purpose built, fully compliant home
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role within a UK care home or elderly and dementia care setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.