Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Harrow, Greater London, England
- £ 45000 - 46000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 30 Jul 2020
- 27 Aug 2020
Purosearch are working with a leading care organisation and are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to help lead a team of nurses in a large nursing home.
As the successful applicant you will be joining a very well established care home that is operated by a care provider with a fantastic reputation. The home has an experienced and committed staff team who you will be supported by as well as a fantastic senior management support structure who will support you to strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for the service and its residents. You will work closely with the Home Manager in running the home.
Key Responsibilities of the Deputy Nurse Manager
• Staff management- maintaining the team/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• Build and maintain rapport with staff/residents/their families & all external bodies
• Undertake assessments of other staffs and review care packages
• Be a role model for staffs and service users
Skills/ Qualifications of the Deputy Nurse Manager
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Ability to lead, motivate and develop staff