Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Huyton, Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 42328 - 42328 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 30 Jul 2020
- 30 Aug 2020
£42,328 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7) | 44 hours | Days | Large Nursing Home |
A leading Merseyside nursing home is looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their leadership team as Deputy Nurse Manager.
The home is in the Huyton area and offers elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults from the local area in a home from home setting.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 44 hours per week, usually working days but with some flexibility required for supervisory and quality monitoring purposes
• Great annual salary of £42,328
• A supportive working environment and ongoing learning and development opportunities
• An industry leading staff benefits package which includes staff support schemes, financial benefits and retail discounts and much more
• Support with NMC revalidation and your NMC registration fees paid
As Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should be:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Currently working at Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager level or equivalent in a UK care home and have good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and quality monitoring frameworks
• Ideally have completed a recognised management qualification, or are willing to undertake this
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• Flexible to meet the needs of the home
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.