Deputy Manager – Haverfordwest – c. £37,400
Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire (Sir Benfro), Wales
- £ 0 - 37400 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 30 Jul 2020
- 27 Aug 2020
Deputy Manager - Haverfordwest - circa £37,400pa
Wage: £18 - £20 per hour dependent upon experience(36 hours per week)
Company: Amber Mace
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to join their Management team at a nursing home in Haverfordwest. The home provides nursing and residential care for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia.
As Deputy Manager, you will be a strong leader and train and mentor your team to deliver excellent, person-centred care to the elderly residents of the home. You will also be responsible for overseeing the administration of medication, personal care, maintaining patient records and developing therapeutic relationships with the residents.
If you are a Deputy Manager, Ward/Unit Manager or Senior Nurse (RGN/RMN) with a passion for elderly care who is looking to make the next step in their career, then please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte at Amber Mace on Apply.
Duties for Deputy Manager Include:
• Providing a high standard of care to residents
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Ensuring compliance is upheld throughout the service, following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Overseeing resident assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care
• Train, develop and mentor your staff team
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Deputy Manager:
• Hold a current Nurse pin (RGN or RMN)
• Experienced in elderly/dementia care
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• Ability to work to own initiative
• Passion for learning and the development of others
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more, please give Holly at Amber Mace a call on Apply. Alternatively, send an up to date CV to Apply.
This role would be suitable for a Senior Nurse, Head of care, Unit Manager, Ward Manager or Deputy Manager.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire (Sir Benfro), Wales
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0 - 17.5 Per hourFull timePermanentHaverfordwest, Pembrokeshire (Sir Benfro), Wales
Role: Staff Nurse (Days)Pay: £16.50ph- £17.50ph + Paid BreaksHours: 36 hours per week rotation rotaLocation: HaverfordwestA small s...