Worcester, Worcestershire, England
- £ 18.5 - 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jul 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
£18.50 p/h – NHS Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Elderly and Dementia Home
A 50 bedded Worcester nursing home is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurse to join their nursing team on days.
The home caters to older adults with medical nursing needs, dementia and disabilities in a home from home setting.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week
• Days only
• Great pay rates of £18.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A great working environment
Duties for this role will include managing and administering medications, updating clinical records and leading a small team of Carers in the delivery of personal care to a caseload of residents.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting or have a genuine interest in working in older peoples’ services
• Confident managing care and medications
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.