Deputy Nurse Manager
Portree, Highland, Scotland
- £ 18.50 - 18.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 30 Jul 2020
- 30 Aug 2020
Up to £18.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 38.5 hours | Days | Disability and Elderly Care | Great Benefits | £1000 Welcome Bonus | Supernumerary Hours |
A private nursing home in the Portree area currently requires an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager on a permanent basis.
The home specialises in caring for young adults/adults of working age who are living with disabilities and neurological conditions in addition to caring for older adults with elderly frailties.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 38.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, which includes supernumerary hours
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of up to £18.50 per hour
• A £1000 Welcome Bonus
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a beautiful home that has excellent facilities and received “Very Good” Care Inspectorate quality grades
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development in addition to a comprehensive induction and ongoing support
• NMC renewal fees paid plus support with revalidation
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
• Relocation package available
As Deputy Nurse Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
• Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals and rotas
• Ensuring care plans and medication records are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the UK care home sector
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of Care Inspectorate essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.