Advanced Nurse Practitioner, North Devon
- £ 44500 - 58500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jul 2020
- 27 Aug 2020
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) to really take the next step in their career! If you're looking to develop within a supportive practice and work amongst a passionate team, then this is the role for you! If you think you've got the right attitude for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner and have a lot to offer a practice, then apply below!
£44,000 FTE - £58,000 FTE depending on experience + NHS pension
- Very forward-thinking practice
- Offers tremendous development opportunities
- Varied and interesting demographic for Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Passionate team and partnership in place
- Have amazing support to help your career as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner progress
- Very manageable workload
- Lots of flexibility
- Operate in a practice with beautiful surroundings
- Full-time or part-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- All face-to-face appointments, no triage or home visits!
- Pursue your desired specialist area!
- Very little admin work
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on Apply. We look forward to speaking with you!