Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, England
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jul 2020
- 12 Aug 2020
Clinical - RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic
Location: Weston Super Mare/Bristol
Starting Salary: £35,000 - £37,000
If you are looking for a clinical role that is both a step away from the long, unpredictable shifts, nights and weekends that you are used to and a new challenge to develop your skills and career, you may want to consider one of our roles as an Assessor.
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Clinical PIP Assessor. You would be conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision-making process.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 2 years post graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor
- full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
Working Hours - Monday - Friday, Office Hours - (No Weekend's, Nights or Long Days)
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you are curious to hear more about the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and I will be in touch. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential conversation please call or email Mags on 07788 -978468 or email on Apply
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Ref: DA BS