RGN - Nights
Harrow, Greater London, England
- £ 18.50 - 18.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jul 2020
- 29 Aug 2020
Registered General Nurse - Central London
Nights - 44 Hours
18.50 equivalent to £42,328 Plus Benefits
Do you want to work for an award-winning company that cares about you? Who are committed to providing and delivering the highest standards of person-centred care to all their service users?
Our client an award-winning company are recruiting for one of their hight regarded care homes in the Central London area, they are requiring RGN qualified nurse to join their successful team of nurses.
RGN Role: -
• Maintaining high standards of care by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery, and ongoing evaluation of care plans, together with appropriate hand-over, to ensure all residents' needs are continuously met.
• Responsible for the effective deployment and supervision of staff within the care team, ensuring all tasks are completed during the period of duty and residents receive required care.
• Undertake nursing tasks including but not limited to, distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
• Provide staff support, demonstration, and instruction of care activities, particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff.
• Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care.
What will you receive in return as an RGN?
• Flexible hours
• Ongoing training and support
• Employee discounts
• Clinical training
• Free parking
• Competitive salary
• A supportive and caring environment and culture
• And so much more
Apply today for information on this role and other roles in your area. Contact us on Applyor simply reply to this advert today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Harrow, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 58,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBarnet, London, Greater London, England
Nursing Home Manager - Medium Elderly Nursing Home Salary: £58,000pa...