Staff Nurse - Weston Super Mare - £16 p.h
Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, England
- £ 0 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jul 2020
- 26 Aug 2020
Salary: £16.00 p/h
Hours: 36 hours
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse to join a lovely team at a Nursing Home in Weston-super-Mare. This is a very homely small dementia, nursing, residential, respite and specialist care home.
We have one position available and would ideally like somebody to work full time, 2 x days per week and 1 x night shift per week. However if this sounds like the perfect role for you and you're not quite happy with the working hours, we can be flexible so please do not hesitate to get in touch!
If you are an enthusiastic, experienced qualified Nurse with a keen desire to make a positive impact upon elderly residents, please read on!
My client is highly focused on people development and will provide training on any subject you have not covered before or wish to revisit to ensure you can provide the best care possible to the residents. As part of a small team, your contributions have a big impact on the people we care for so if you are eager to learn, develop your skills and feel valued in your workplace this is an opportunity not to be missed.
• Providing a high standard of care to residents
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care
• Mixture of days and nights, but we can be flexible for the right candidate!
• Hold a current Nurse pin (RGN)
• Ideally you will have 18 months experience in a similar role
• Experience working with the elderly desirable but not essential
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• Paid breaks
• Pay review after successful completion of your probationary period
• Extensive training
• Electronic Care planning systems in place to reduce your admin time so you get to spend more quality time with the residents and reduce the handover, ensuring you leave work on time!
• Paid training and genuine development opportunities
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Holly at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply