Wandsworth, London, Greater London, England
- £ 24 - 26 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Temporary
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 29 Jul 2020
- 29 Aug 2020
We are working with a private swabbing service who are undertaking a workplace assurance programme. They are in need of Registered Nurses to conduct swabbing.
• Ensure current Covid -19 governments regulations are adhered when screening patients as required by the Onsite testing policy and directive provided.
• Assures confidentiality of patient information and medical records.
• Welcome assigned patients undertake identity checks for testing and review testing Questionnaires submitted in preparation to screening for COVID-19
• Update medical records for past medical history, allergies, sensitivities
• Perform PCR Swab and collecting nasopharyngeal swab samples
• Perform finger prick testing and inform patient and record results on clinical system
• Perform Venepuncture antibody test and record test performed on clinical system
• Prepare lab requisitions for swab/ Venepuncture lab samples according to laboratory destination.
• Label appropriately prepare and store lab samples in accordance with required laboratory specifications.
• Ensure that all blood spills are immediately cleaned with appropriate disinfectant according to Covid-19 Infection control policy.
• Maintain environmental integrity and aesthetics ensuring all areas are safe and clean as per Onsite Policy and Infections control policies. This includes PPE doff and don procedure.
• Prepare and organise clinical supplies inc PPE, and equipment to prevent wastage
• Stock check remaining supplies
• Assists with other related duties as assigned such as coordinating testing on the day
• Virtual or face to face training will be given for the clinical system. A dedicated support team is available to assist with this.
Monday - Friday
8am - 8pm
This job was posted to Community nurse, Practice nurse, Ward nurse in Wandsworth, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32750 - 34250 Per yearFull timePermanentHorsham, West Sussex, England
Registered Nurse - Specialist Care Centre for young adults with learning and physical disabilities - An exciting opportunity has a...
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
We strive to live by our WeCare values and are committed to promoting inclusion, where every staff member has a sense of belonging....