Clinical Nurse Manager
Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
- £ 60000 - 65000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jul 2020
- 26 Aug 2020
- 5 hours per week
- Private Hospital offering services to children and young people with mental health needs a tranquil environment where can recuperate and recover.
- Care categories include; eating disorders, bipolar disorder.
- Beautiful setting with extensive gardens
- Leading company in CAMHS
- Modern facility in beautiful setting
- Qualified RGN or RMN
- developing and delivering the highest quality to patients and their families
- Lead and manage the nursing and care staff to ensure care that is safe, effective, responsive caring and well led.
- Experience in Quality, Governance and Managerial Leadership
- Be an ambassador for the service
- Comply with the Mental Health Act
- Opportunity to increase salary through training and development
- A thorough induction programme
- NMC annual payment - every year
- A range of staff discounts
- DBS check - cost covered
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Recognition schemes
- Free parking
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Myles on Apply. Myles will be able to assist you in any questions you may have.
Avon Search is always seeking RGNs, RMNs and RNLDs across the UK. If you are currently seeking a new post then please feel free to get in touch or send us your CV and we will commit to finding your Ideal Position.
This job was posted to Community childrens nurse, Nursing home childrens nurse, Ward childrens nurse in Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24 - 32 Per hourPart timeTemporaryKingston upon Thames, London, Greater London, England
For a role based in Kingston Upon Thames, London, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 Neonatal Nurse to work for an...