Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN
Keighley, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 19.5 - 19.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 29 Jul 2020
- 3 Dec 2020
£19.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6/7) | 36 hours | Days or Nights | Small care home | Paid Breaks and Handovers
This newly refurbished care home on the outskirts of Keighley currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Clinical Lead Nurse to join and lead their clinical team on a full-time basis.
This privately owned care home provides first class nursing care to people with complex mental health conditions on their journey to recovery and independence.
Details of the vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week
• A competitive pay rate offered at £19.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6/7)
• Days or Nights
• Paid Breaks and Handovers
• A fantastic working environment
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What our client is looking for:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC registered
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.